Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist for a leading gambling operators based in London.
• Execute A/B optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance.
• Interpret data, identify key findings, make recommendations and take actions based on testing results and your ideas to positively impact customer experience, conversion rate, future feature developments etc.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to analyze impact of various marketing campaigns on the funnel.
• Manage key conversion points in the product funnel.
• Collaborate with teams responsible for player communication in order to optimize each conversion path.
• Monitoring key metrics and improving conversion rates.
• Increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
• Conducting performance tests, such as A/B testing, bottleneck analysis, and usability testing.
• Presenting indicators and performance to management.
• Monitor competitor and industry trends in target markets that may impact conversion.
• Prior experience in a role that involves conversion optimization within online casinos is a must.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in conversion optimization.
• experience with optimization testing tools such as Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Hotjar etc.
• General knowledge of statistical concepts related to A/B testing.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
• Proficiency in Jira.
• A customer-focused and goal-orientated mindset.
• Knowledge of all aspects of conversion enhancement, including copywriting, UX, and web analytics.
• A strong technical foundation or background in digital marketing.
• Critical thinking and attention to detail.
• Prior experience in roles within design, product, tech or marketing are a plus.