The Ideal Candidate:
Working within the VIP management department, the main purpose of this role is to manage the growing VIP Brazilian Portuguese speaking customer base. A key focus is account growth, retention, customer satisfaction and ensuring lifetime value by considering account needs, support, loyalty and risk.
What the company offers:
• Hybrid job
• Yearly performance bonus
• Team building activities
• Trainings & development programs
Required skills and knowledge:
• Excellent Brazilian Portuguese communication skills, both verbal and written (ideally native);
• Excellent English communication skills;
• Ability to work on a multicultural environment;
• Have the capacity to build strong relationship with customers;
• Have experience working in the gambling industry;
• Have similar experience working as a VIP Customer Executive;
• Ability to understand customer needs and respond to them;
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Respond to and initiate contact with players via phone, email and Whatsapp;
• This role involves working occasional non-office times (evenings and weekends) depending on VIP clients' needs;
• Liaise with the necessary internal departments to report any issues or priorities in terms of handling technical, financial or feedback points to ensure VIPs receive first class customer service; Creating VIP tailored promotional offers and analyzing, optimizing and reporting campaign performances;
• Attend weekly/monthly team meetings to exchange insights on VIP market trends/player experiences and contribute to the success of the brand.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Be good with numbers and identifying trends/patterns; • Work with multiple systems and be a fast learner.