Customer Service – Team Leader Role
We are recruiting a “Customer Service Team Leader” to join our creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis in Uruguay or Brazil.
Task and Responsibilities
• Ensure daily flow of business by preparing the shift rotation and ensuring that all shifts are covered.
• Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance.
• Set clear team goals and KPIs, make sure all goals are reached.
• Create a health and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
• Send daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the management with detailed information about the team’s progress.
• Perform Quality Controls of the agent’s work.
• Develop a deep knowledge of the product and be ready to train the newcomers.
Required skills and knowledge:
• Excellent Brazilian Portuguese communication skills, both verbal and written (ideally native);
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Ability to work on a multicultural environment.
• Have experience working in the gambling industry.
• Have similar experience working as a Customer Service Team Leader
• Ability to understand customer needs and provide excellent customer service.
• Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other departments.
• listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require.
• problem-solving skills.
• confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
• motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
• creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
• an ability to work well under pressure.
• organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies.
• a commitment to improve your customer service skills on an ongoing basis.