BettingJobs are working with an established operator within the iGaming industry who are looking for a Senior Promotions executive to join their team in their Gibraltar office (hybrid). Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• Working closely with the Gaming Promotions Manager to produce the yearly promotional plan.
• Collaborating with the Head of Gaming Operations and the Gaming Promotions Manager to deliver Cross sell strategies and lead the Cross-Sell and Multi-Product projects across the business.
• Working with BI, report on promotional effectiveness on all major campaigns as well as weekly promotional effectiveness on all key KPIs including actives, turnover etc.
• Working with the Gaming Promotions Executive and content to ensure all design requirements are briefed within the required SLAS
• Working closely with the CRM team to ensure smooth delivery of all promotional communications to the customers.
• Devise and deliver strategies to increase customer engagement, reactivation, and retention.
• Collaborate with the Acquisition Team on BLT strategies to increase customer brand awareness and grow player acquisition and conversions.
• Manage stakeholder relationships with the team to align promotional activity across retail with a view to maximise impact and revenue.
• To communicate effectively with suppliers to ensure the business and operational requirements are understood.
• Aware of compliance requirements in target markets and ensuring all offers have responsible gambling as a core consideration
• Liaise with all company departments to ensure the smooth operations of the entire gaming product portfolio.
• Collate gaming and player statistics in a presentable and meaningful manner. Utilise these stats to review current promotions and drive further profitability in the future.
• Perform any additional ad-hoc duties that may be assigned by gaming product managers.
• Strong attention to detail in all areas of work.
• Creative approach to the development of innovative, data-driven and insight-led promotions and product enhancements.
• Good interdepartmental communicator and team player.
• Good personal approach to customer management.
• Uses available resources well to ensure efficient daily operations of the gaming platforms.
• Follows procedures and processes well to ensure reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) is produced as and when required. Reporting completed in a detailed and timely fashion.
• Good implementer of strict testing procedures to ensure the accuracy of the software, releases and bonus functionality.
• Strong knowledge of online gaming and gaming products.
• A strong knowledge and understanding of eCommerce and online marketing derived from both education and practical implementation.
• An understanding of web technologies and their application.
• Strong Analytical skills will be beneficial.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Motivated to succeed in a competitive and demanding business environment.
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office portfolio.
• Knowledge of gaming products.
• Previous experience in a comparable role within iGaming.
• Experience in planning promotional campaigns, and delivering commercial results and is data/number literate to interpret the data and draw out actionable insight.
• Monitoring and analysing campaigns and adopting a test-and-learn approach.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.