BettingJobs are currently seeking a Head of Sales & Commercial for a Sportsbook provider looking to grow their market share. The Head of Sales & Commercial will be responsible for onboarding of new clients, managing commercial contracts and ultimately commercial growth of the business.
This role would be well suited to an individual with considerable business development and sales experience within the gaming industry and an in-depth knowledge of sportsbook solutions. This is a unique opportunity to take on a leadership role with a well renowned gaming supplier and join a high calibre team.
• Coach, mentor and then supervise a Sportsbook Sales & Commercial team establishing a culture of high performance and one where high performance is rewarded and poor performance managed accordingly.
• Interact with internal Product Managers to get updates on all ongoing service providers evaluation and open commercial talks when needed.
• Lead service provider negotiations, benefiting the business and our operators.
• Conduct tenders/negotiations, maintaining relationships with key strategic suppliers and all operators receiving the Sportsbook product.
• Interacts with Trading, BI & Finance teams to access revenue share reports and ensures the accuracy of monthly invoicing with service providers.
• Provide input and assistance to internal legal teams detailing the requirements of the service provider on all commercial contracts.
• Plan and deliver for all upcoming contract renewals and sourcing opportunities.
• Build relationships across the business, specifically business development & account management teams, ensuring they have a dedicated Sportsbook expert they can approach on behalf of sales leads.
• Ensures thorough handover of operators to internal Account Management team upon successful product launch.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal & emotional intelligence skills
• Sound planning & time management skills
• Persuasive with an ability to influence others during contract negotiations.
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong commercial awareness
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Deep knowledge of Sportsbook operations
• Availability to travel as required