BettingJobs.com are working with a B2B iGaming giant who are seeking the hire of a UX Team Lead with an excellent knowledge of Gaming products from both an end user and operator perspective, including:
• Strong market knowledge and experience in the gaming industry
• Experience leading a UX team
We are looking for a talented UX Team lead with a passion for UX and visual design who can lead design process’s and demonstrate high levels of creativity from concept to production.
• Working closely with senior management and the Head of Product to ensure that the company develops a user experience for our customers that drive growth in the market.
• Working collaboratively to produce and contribute to the product road map.
• Managing a team of highly motivated and UX designers to drive forward the Sportsbook product in the market.
• Understanding and breaking down Product initiatives into requirements and Epics.
• Understand the business value behind feature requests and create a suitable business case for Initiatives and Epics if needed.
• Running experiments, research and insights that will drive the understanding of user behavior and help create a highly competitive product in the market.
• Continually researching the market, our competitors, customer usage behaviour and technology trends to ensure that we maintain market leading products.
• Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form disruptive new products and features, and designing the detailed workflows and interactions required to make them a reality.
• Partner with product managers to define and evolve product roadmaps.
• Work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
• Build a first in class user interface orchestrating our core advertising services.
• Design and maintain a consistent visual library for use across all our products.
• Lead the end-to-end design process, bringing to life the customer experience and the business vision/mission.
• Develop wireframes and sketches into beautiful and intuitive user interfaces designs.
• Work in a cross-functional team and attending SCRUMs and project meetings.
• Proven work experience as a Product or UI/UX Designer
• Experience leading a small team
• User-centered mindset and experience rapidly iterating on products based on feedback
• Experience using data to inform design and product decisions
• Proficiency with Creative Suite and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision Figma)
• Have a "get it done" attitude and deliver superb work again and again.
• Communicating ideas effectively to the team and accepting critiques and feedback as part of the creative process.
• Being proactive
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English