BettingJobs are working with an established and highly successful European sportsbook who are looking to appoint a Country Manager for Montenegro to facilitate expansion into the territory. Based in Montenegro the Country Manager will be responsible for the success of the overall team and operations in the territory.
The Country Manager will oversee all operations in the country, ensuring the product offering is operational at all times and content is optimised for the local audience. This role will be responsible for the overall product, managing a small team in Montenegro and cooperating with other European offices and departments.
This role would ideally be suited to an individual with excellent operational and management skills and experience running sportsbook operations in Montenegro.
• Deliver operational leadership for the territory
• Direct the day-to-day operational management of the Montenegro business
• Ensure day-to-day operations maintain a continued alignment with overall group corporate policy strategy and direction
• Work with Marketing to develop and implement the marketing strategy
• Hold and develop beneficial relationships with all in-country marketing
• Deliver performance management objectives and agreed business plans
• Engage government and non-government local stakeholders to enhance Company's reputation and subsequent management of any risks
• Experience working within the sports betting industry in Montenegro
• Excellent knowledge of the gaming industry in Montenegro and surrounding territories
• Previous experience in a senior operational role within the gaming industry
• Ability to take full ownership and accountability of all elements of business
• Out-of-the-box thinker who is always looking to disrupt the norm and find new ways of taking an offering to market
• Strong marketing knowledge