This role is based in Toronto - the company will operate a hybrid model.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment. They are following and implementing the general strategy within the team, leading and focusing on people development, team morale and performance, overall operation and function of the department.
● Collaborate with the head/director in accomplishing the overall goals of the division;
● Create strategic plans, set long-, medium- and short-term goals and turn new ideas to projects;
● Allocate projects and monitors progress, provides advice and assist when needed;
● Analyze, evaluate and report for the overall results of the department (quantitative and qualitative metrics);
● Collaborate with supervisor and/or team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the department;
● Monitor performance and needs of direct reports and overall performance of the department;
● Responsible for recruiting needs and processes;
● Collaborate with the QC team in regards of the qualitative reports (agents/department evolution according to the KPI's);
● Be updated regarding the customer service trends, tools and practices.
● Proven experience in a relevant role is mandatory;
● High leadership & communication skills;
● High organizational & analytical skills;
● Self-motivated, autonomy in decision making, quick reaction to sudden incidents, efficient, flexible;
● Written expression — the ability to communicate information and data in writing so others will understand;
● Service orientation — actively looking for ways to help customers (internal/external);
● Proficient in MS Office / G Suite;
● Ability to interact with colleagues and lead/inspire team members;
● Experience in the gaming industry would be an asset;
● Fluent knowledge of English.
Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
Unlimited access to Udemy & continuous training for all your learning and development needs.