BettingJobs are working with online casino and sportsbook operator who are looking to add a Human Resources Specialist to their team. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and eager to continuously learn.
• Maintenance of the office
• Oversee recruitment for the Malta office
• Ensuring all equipment is in working order and escalating as required
• Maintaining suppliers
• Supporting Operations Manager with Ad-Hoc administrative tasks
• 360 Recruitment cycle inc onboarding process and managing HR system with relevant documentation
• Payroll monthly
• Ensuring all documents are compliant and maintained
• Processing terminations and exit interviews
• Dealing with Employee Relation issues
• Advising on local labour laws
• Other job duties as assigned
• Previous experience within the Human Resources field of at least one year.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Meticulous, takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis.
• Possess a can-do attitude and be a team player in a dynamic organization.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.