Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for BI Data Analyst based in London for a leading gambling company.
• Day-to-day maintenance of a suite of existing Qlik reports, managing the creation and dissemination of recurring reports, resolving any queries.
• Create new reports and dashboards using visualisation tools to bring meaningful insight to stakeholders as required.
• Work closely with CRM, Marketing, Payments, Risk, Support, Marketing and VIP Teams utilising all available tools to proactively identify data-driven opportunities for improvement
• Select and deploy appropriate analytical and statistical techniques to help with a range of tasks including trend analysis to identify patterns in behaviour, user journey analysis, product gap analysis, etc
• Provide ongoing and ad-hoc training to various areas of the business surrounding QlikSense, Python and SQL. Be a Data Literacy champion.
• Conducting regular in-depth analysis and making clear data driven recommendations as well as reporting on the value of implemented changes.
• Building constructive and trusted relationships with business areas to improve the flow of reporting / explanations and rationale explaining performance to relevant stakeholders.
• Create new and manipulate/enhance existing ML models to help understand customer behaviour, and gaming analytics.
• 1+ Year Proven experience in the Gaming industry preferred
• Graduate in any STEM degree discipline
• Strong maths, statistics and logical skills, together with a passion for numbers and creative visualisations
• Previous experience in providing data driven business insights
• Experience of SQL and Python to transform and analyse large datasets
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to develop and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and peers
• Experience analysing customer, transactional and/or online data
• Exposure to customer / marketing analytics e.g. segmentation, churn, retention etc
• Familiarity with data visualisation software such as Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, Looker etc
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex analysis results and processes to non-technical audiences in a clear and positive manner
• Excellent communication skills and an open collaborative communication style, with experience working across cultures and time zones to build connected, sustainable relationships regardless of organizational structure.
• Talented and enthusiastic individual who thrives in a fast-changing environment
• An Analytical and a natural problem solver with a positive approach and determination to overcome obstacles, results orientation with a focus on quality, efficiency, and operational excellence
• A multitasker who can work under pressure to a consistently high standard
• Driven - keen to go above and beyond to deliver excellence
• Adaptable to changing priorities and be enthused by fresh challenges