BettingJobs are working with a market leading B2B games provider who are looking to add a Senior Account Manager to their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with the assigned clients.
• Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on assigned customers
• Develop strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within the customers
• Act as main point of contact within the organization for your customers.
• Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements
• Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department
• Organise and/or represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling operators
• Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to the Head of Account Management.
• Ideally gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a Salesperson or Account Manager
• Self-starter and motivated to succeed individual with highly developed social and communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Able to handle top tier clients and the pressure that comes along with it
• A problem solver proactive approach
• Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment
• Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in English.