Bettingjobs are currently seeking a Sports Quantitative Developer for a leading Sportsbook based in London. The role is well suited to an individual that possess a strong mathematical background and a passion for sports.
• Maintain and develop sports applications used by the trading team
• The use of mathematical models to calculate the expected chance of events happening in a sporting event
• Creating and enhancing reports to aid business decisions
• Assist on various technical issues
• Ability to work outside regular hours in line with the sporting calendar
• A mathematical or IT based degree at grade 2-1 or higher.
• Strong A-Level’s, in Science or Maths based subjects.
• Programming experience preferably in C#, and SQL would be an advantage.
• Ability to deal with quantitative based problems - particular in probability.
• Strong communication skills
• Detailed understanding of the rules of play for major sports