Betting Jobs are working with an exciting B2B Casino Games company who are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team remotely.
Your primary job duties will be:
- Ensuring regulatory compliance within all games of our organisation.
- Training employees on industry standards, developing policies, and evaluating compliance
- Researching industry compliance regulations and policies
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analysing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval.
- Developing and maintaining a compliance record-keeping system.
- Collaborating with the Legal Compliance Representative
- Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations
To succeed in this role, you must maintain a proper workflow and communication level, have a solution-oriented approach, and the ability to go deep into the tiniest details of the compliance life cycle. You will be working closely with the whole operational team to achieve common goals.
- Previous experience as a compliance analyst in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards.
- Advanced analytical and technical abilities.
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.