Betting Jobs are working with an exciting B2B Casino Games company who are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team remotely.
Your primary job duties will be:
- Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via email or online chat etc.
- Work directly with customers helping to troubleshoot issues and improve customer satisfaction
- Work directly with the development teams to implement technical solutions in our platform and games
- Develop strategies and techniques to enhance the customer service effectiveness.
- To succeed in this role, you must maintain a proper workflow and communication level, have a solution-oriented approach, and the ability to go deep into the tiniest details of the customer service life cycle. You will be working closely with the whole game developer team on achieving the common goals.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Data analysis experience
- Good command of English language
- Previous experience in gaming industry