BettingJobs.com are working with an established B2B SaaS provider who are seeking the hire of a persuasive and sharp Turkish-speaking Sales Manager to join the Casino division. You would refer directly to the Casino Head of Sales and be involved in both sales and commercial strategy development.
• Identify, engage and educate prospects about our client’s products & services;
• Expected to proactively set up calls to develop meeting opportunities;
• Work across the entire product suite based on organizational prioritizations;
• Part of the team focusing on segmenting the market and building out the value proposition for prospects and customers;
• Maintain and nurture good relations with prospects and ensure excellent CRM hygiene;
• Report directly to the Head of Sales, so you will be close to the decision-making process;
• Close collaboration with other members of the sales, marketing, technical and support teams;
• Travel and sales activities at industry Expo and conferences are expected.
• Excellent spoken and written English and Turkish;
• Diligent, organized, self-motivated & result-driven whilst able to use own initiative;
• 3+ years’ of sales experience (preferably B2B) or working in an environment where communication is essential,
• Experience in the iGaming area would be a big plus;
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
• Good organisational skills;
• Impeccable time management;
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field would be nice to have.