BettingJobs are currently recruiting for a Sportsbook Operations Manager (Thai) based in Kuala Lumper.
• Build, hire, train, and manage the sportsbook operations team;
• Responsible and lead the team in product, content, data, promotions, and user operations tasks;
• Set and achieve short, medium, and long-term data-driven targets with regard to user activity, conversion, and retention;
• Liaise and cooperate with product, tech and marketing to increase platform efficiency and user growth;
• Create unique content and brand awareness to promote user acquisition, stickiness and targeted traffic;
• Manage social media platforms such as Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram;
• Manage and operate a variety of different payment gateway platforms;
• Analyze and provide feedback on competitor products;
• Monitor and analyze data and market feedback to assist in marketing strategies;
• Create relevant daily reports to management;
• Create and complete the internal operations manual.
• 5+ years of operations management experience in the Asian sportsbook market;
• Familiar with market and user trends in the Asian market;
• Familiar with the consumption habits and trends of Asian users;
• Experienced in building a team from 0 to 1 including recruitment, training and performance appraisal;
• Fluent in English and Thai or another Asian language;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to use software and apps to increase efficiency;
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organized;
• Strong promotions experience with the ability to create unique and effective campaigns;
• Affiliate experience is preferred.