BettingJobs are currently recruiting for a Sportsbook App Product Manager (Asia) based in Kuala Lumper.
• Full mobile app product lifecycle process: function requests, market analysis, product planning, logic and functionality design, project management, cross-department coordination, and product monitoring in the market;
• Market and competitor analysis: optimize product strategy, optimize workflow process, optimize user experience, optimize revenue model and explore new opportunities;
• Product planning: write detailed product documentation and formulate a detailed product development strategy and direction;
• Product logic and design: product prototype design from start to finish with a focus on user experience;
• Project management: prioritize product functions, assist in fast-tracking for product progress and liaise with UI, tech, testing and operations teams;
• Product monitoring and iterations: monitor the product on market to collect user feedback and make timely adjustments and upgrades to continually deliver a superior product.
• 5+ years of mobile app product manager experience in the sportsbook or gaming market;
• Familiar with market and user trends in the Asian market;
• Able to independently draw and complete prototype designs in Axure RP;
• Possess strong project management skills and the ability to communicate across different departments in an efficient and effective manner;
• Highly sensitive and adaptable to user feedback and user experience;
• Skilled in data analysis and providing clear and concise reports;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with clear logical reasoning;
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organized;
• Fluent in English and Chinese or another Asian language;
• Able to work remotely and relocate to Asia.