Betting Jobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator who are looking for a Senior Affiliate Executive to join their team at their Gibraltar office.
As an Senior Affiliate Executive, you will support the UK and Irish markets with the affiliated portfolio assigned to you, working collaboratively with the affiliate manager to ensure local best practice approaches are implemented correctly.
• Building and developing relationships with assigned affiliate partners.
• Support your direct line manager in a work environment that should maximise the efficiency and performance of the Affiliate channel.
• Actively searching for - and acquiring - new Affiliate partners.
• Setting up / requesting reward plans within NetRefer and making sure tracking works correctly.
• Work closely with all assigned affiliate partners to ensure they have everything they need to promote the brand
• Monitor affiliate performance daily to make sure development is steady and positive. Any issues should be followed up with the affiliate partner and/or line manager directly.
• Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, T&Cs, links etc.
• Work directly with the compliance team following any legal changes/requirements and making sure all Affiliate partners are compliant.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience in an iGaming marketing role and through an Affiliate Manager/Executive role is a must.
• Verifiable knowledge/experience of UK and IRE markets and the iGaming industry (International markets are considered a plus).
• Highly customer-focused and experienced in managing key accounts
• Being Fluent in English is a must.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills, with an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.