BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Commercial Contracts Manager for a leading Casino operator.
The Commercial Contracts Manager will be responsible for the negotiation of all 3rd party supplier contracts, ensuring terms are optimised and the agreements are mutually beneficial. This role will be key in the successful operation of the casino product and will play a key role in the effective management and onboarding of suppliers.
This role would be well suited to an individual with strong commercial acumen and an understanding of the online Casino and Games industry.
• Acting as the primary point of contact with internal and external Legal teams on contract negotiation and execution
• Working closely with our 3rd Party Suppliers to secure exclusive content and work on joint promotional activities
• Identifying areas of improvement to our current ways of working, including but not limited to
• Creation of effective processes and views to measure supplier performance across our key markets
• An effective communicator and strong negotiator
• Highly analytical with the ability share key insights
• Proven experience in negotiating favourable agreements
• A commercially minded individual who will be able to spot both internal and external growth opportunities
• Experience in the Gaming industry is ideal, but not essential