BettingJobs.com are working with an established iGaming operator who are seeking a Business Analyst to join their Malta or UK team. As a Business Analyst, you will be an integral part of the operational delivery team and will be responsible for understanding problem statements, gathering of information, formulating the information in a digestible manner, document requirements and proposed approach to execute and deliver complex technology projects. You will have proven experience in managing both business and complex technical initiatives within the Gaming industry with a strong understanding of Agile methodologies and be able to promote them to both the product and development teams.
• Apply your understanding of different business analysis and service design techniques to map, understand and evolve our business processes and customer journeys
• Facilitate workshops with our business and technology teams to explore the problem spaces and get to the heart of organisational and customer needs
• Create clear requirements, documentation (including applying different mapping techniques) that drive common understanding and alignment between business and technology teams
• Create clear, prioritised backlogs - including taking the lead on appropriate team ceremonies - enabling teams to understand focus, deliverables and meet customer expectations
• Articulate potentially challenging or technical concepts in an accessible manner across varying levels of the organisation
• Undertake solution evaluation where required to find best-in-class products or components that represent a good fit for the Enterprise Technology landscape
• Work closely with vendors, partners and developers to ensure common understanding and alignment around the requirements of deliverables
• Work with business and product teams through transformational change – including supporting changes to business processes, ensuring that changes are well communicated, trained and landed effectively
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to drive through ambiguous and complex situations
• Ability to present ideas, solicit input, negotiate compromise, influence decisions, and garner support of stakeholders
• Ability to make and help others make the best decision based on appropriate criteria, such as business need, opportunities, risk, compliance, and ability to achieve the desired outcome
• Good communication skills. Crisp & clear verbal communication with the ability to be assertive when speaking to a diverse audience. Fluency in written and spoken English
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Familiarity with standard Business Analysis tools, including, but not limited to Flowcharts, Process Modelling, GAP and SWOT analysis and requirements catalogues.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven business analysis experience, delivering software, experience with within iGaming/ Sport betting/ Online Gambling Industry specifically in the new market entry and market exit
Knowledge and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in business analysis or project management.
• 1+ years of experience in the sports betting domain.
• Experience in creating requirements documents and other BA tools.
• Programming experience is a big plus (any language).
• A thorough understanding of project management, change management, business process management.
• Knowledge of sports betting and sports data feed providers is preferable
• Knowledge of ISO27001 control requirements would be hugely beneficial