Betting Jobs are working with an exciting B2B Casino Games company who are looking to add to their expanding technical team with this QA Engineer position.
Your primary job duties will be:
- Testing of the game client and BO functionality
- Testing of APIs and integrations with 3rd party systems
- Testing games for conformity to varying regulatory requirements
- Verification of game translations
- To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach, and the ability to focus on the smallest details. You will work closely with QA engineers and the development team to achieve the team’s goals.
- Thorough understanding of QA methodology, concepts, stages, and processes.
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, and schedules.
- High sense of responsibility and an eye for detail.
- Good level of English, written and spoken.
- Prior experience in the gaming industry, understanding of how slot machines work.
- Experience in testing Soap and REST APIs (Postman, SoapUI, etc.).
- Experience setting up and maintaining test automation.