Bettingjobs is working with a sportsbook & casino operator, they are live and established in Ontario. They have teams in Bulgaria, Curacao as well as several members of staff working remotely in Europe. The position is fully remote based. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
Looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to take ownership of the end-to-end delivery of various projects, collaborating with the business to understand priorities, and requirements, so that the development is planned effectively and is responsive to changing business needs. You will be a part of a team of professionals who are dedicated to the same mission. We push each other, learn from each other, and strive to grow continually. This role reports to the CPTO and has a path for growth.
The role will require a close relationship with our platform provider who supply the platform, the odds feed, reporting, as well as the trading team to manage the markets and players. Internally reporting will be to the CPTO while day to day communication will be with the Marketing, BI, Operations, Development, and CS teams.
The successful candidate will work with our internal development team to complete projects while also identifying and managing those that require the platform.
• You will be required to take ownership of multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity
• Daily prioritization of the development teams priorities and company roadmap
• Specification and management of new features, bug fixes, and change requests
• Delivery of new, bespoke, products
• Delivery of upgrades to existing bespoke products
• 3rd Party Integrations; ranging from internal back-office systems, product integrations, 3rd party Payment integrations, and 3rd party platform/software integrations
• Delivering projects to meet the changes in compliance/certification guidelines across multiple jurisdictions and territories
• Creating and maintaining project specifications.
• “Hands-on” involvement with technical projects.
• Working closely with the product teams to project manage gaming and non-gaming projects, including governance, compliance, and reporting
• Deliver projects using a structured agile project management methodology – ability to flex project management approach to fit specific project needs
• Organising and co-ordinating regular design, evaluation, and project progress meetings
• Ensuring “best possible” handover of completed projects to customers (internal and external)
• Taking ownership of the full project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support
• Concurrently managing multiple projects
• Effectively managing project scope, issues and risks and ensure Project delivery within Time / Budget and quality assurance
• Managing all project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery.
• Managing stakeholder/management expectations
• Ensure appropriate planning, communications, expectation setting, scope, issue, and risk management throughout project delivery
• Management of 3rd Party providers
• Ensure project reporting and admin are up to date and project status and reporting are always accurately maintained
• Ensure business requirements are sufficiently defined to enable project delivery
• Proactively identify future business and technology improvements
• Minimum 5 years of Technical Project Management Experience
• Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with various departments and stakeholders, customers and ensure expectations are aligned
• Managing 3rd Party providers and technical development resources
• Knowledge of the best practices for project management, including an appreciation of both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies, and the ability to apply them appropriately
• Have experience within an Agile environment
• IIT-orientated skill set
• Be a self-starter who is able to work autonomously within a high-functioning PMO team.
• Experience within an online gaming environment is a plus
• Project Management Professional Certification, or Agile Certification, or equivalent is a plus