BettingJobs are working with a Malaysia based business searching for a .Net developer to join their team, the position can be based remotely ideally as close to Malaysian time as possible. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
● Design, code, test and manage various applications.
● Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
● Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning.
● Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
● Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications/platforms.
● Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
● Investigation and provide resolution of bugs and issues.
● Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
● Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
● Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories,estimates and work plans.
● Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle.
● Experience working with Source Control, Git and manage AWS cloud infrastructure (design and management).
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
● 4+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences.
● Experience working in agile development environment.
● In depth knowledge and experience with API design.
● Strong communication skills with both internal team members and stakeholders.
● Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
● Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
● Experience in code development, unit testing, source code management, build management, integration testing and deployment.
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills.