BettingJobs are currently seeking a compliance administrator for a leading iGaming platform provider based in Malta. The successful candidate will assist the compliance team in the relevant daily duties, with a key focus on corporate banking and the application for the opening of new corporate bank accounts.
• Update and record keeping of corporate documents
• Correspondence with corporate service provider across multiple jurisdictions
• Maintain the contract system with agreements and supporting documentation
• Preparation and editing of documentation and correspondence
• Attending to corporate documentation filings and maintaining records through several channels of documentation/information keeping
• Filings of company’s changes
• Ad-hoc projects
• Corporate knowledge/practice company formation and incorporation experience.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Diligent, organised, self-motivated and result-driven whilst being able to use their own initiative.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
• Strong communication skills.
• Team player, with an ability to multitask. attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Record keeping and filling experience.
• Experience in Microsoft Office and prior experience with a share drive, JIRA, Confluence useful.