Bettingjobs is working with a market leader in the gambling affiliate space. The UK online gambling industry has been one of the fastest growing and technologically innovative sectors over the last 5 years with our clients current focus being on product innovation and international expansion. They are searching for a Head of Business Development to join their team. This role will be a hybrid set up with their office located in London. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
What you’ll do as the Head of Business Development:
● Manage and grow agency relationships, globally.
● Aligns the sales organizations objectives with the business strategy through active participation in strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resources planning, and budgeting.
● Secure and respond to briefs to grow a consistent pipeline of business.
● Establish and govern sales organization performance management and holding the sales organization to the highest standard.
● Take responsibility for growing the revenue across the agency business by identifying growth opportunities, collaboration, and partnerships.
● Contribute to scalable account management operations for agency accounts.
● Provide proactive communication to all agencies ‘stakeholders about our growing relations from UK and other markets, new products, and seamless processes.
● Resolve potential new client issues in a prompt, efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems.
● Shape our partnerships programs with agencies and key stakeholders to speed up business growth programs.
● Capable of leading the participation, collaboration, and internal coordination of global top-scaled pitches (points of view, methodology, winning approach, teams, budgets, etc.)
● Autonomously creates content for proposals & presentations and actively collaborates in the development of new products and services, strengthen the companies offering and positioning in the market.
● Partners with marketing to develop a marketing strategy that supports growth and also proactively collaborates in all Marketing & Communication activities and initiatives by being a key spokesperson for the company in the industry.
● Actively and aggressively develops their business development/sales team to meet annual goals while supporting, mentoring, and training.
What you need to be the Head of Business Development
● You are a team player, curious and passionate about digital marketing , tech and new economy.
● You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally.
● Ability to collaborate across all functions within and outside the team
● Strong record of strategic commercial outcomes.
● Self-starter, who is pro-active and can work effectively under pressure and speed
● Delivers to excellence and good attention to detail
● Open minded and can bring a fresh perspective to a problem
● 5-8 years of experience in sales from the digital media industry and deep understanding on business strategy and financial reporting.
● Senior agency contacts and experience working with management teams within the agencies across disciplines.
● Be an excellent communicator (both written and verbally), with strong negotiation and presentation skills.
● Able to travel to our agency’s headquarters in Barcelona quarterly (at least).
What you’ll get back from us…
Alongside being challenged daily and a real interest in your development, you will also receive:
● Competitive bonus scheme
● Free Sky HD package, broadband and discounted sky talk
● Free Puregym membership
● Free healthcare with Bupa, life assurance and income protection
● Pension scheme with up to 9% contribution from the company
● £1,000 training fund each financial year, to spend on your professional development
● 25 days holiday which increases by 1 day for each year of service (up to 30 days)