Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Data Architect Lead based remotely in Canada with innovative gambling operator.
• Define, architect, build, & support our Data Warehouse and all future Data Initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with a delivery team of Engineers, Analytics, and Data Science specialists to design and deliver products that provide the insights our stakeholders require to make strategic and tactical business decisions.
• Identify and monitor the measures of the data products and features.
• Manage the product life cycle (design, delivery, launch, support, maintain)
• Involved in analysis of requirements, production specifications, architecture, configuration, security, performance, scalability, reliability.
• Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
• Define the Data Management Processes ad update and maintain the methodology documentation.
• Document future state process flows, including alternate flows and exceptions.
• Organize and lead data review sessions with stakeholders, ensuring all process details are accurately captured and approved by the business SME.
• Provide support for automation developers, including clarifying automation requirements, facilitating the creation of required environment and permission configurations.
• Support QA in testing larger automation initiatives.
• Assist with various operational issues, including troubleshooting production support issues, gathering, and documenting change request details.
• Minimum 7 years of hands-on data analytics experience
• Strong Experience on Cloud Computing (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud)
• Expertise in Solution Architecture Design.
• An understanding of DevOps, GitHub or other Code Management or deployment tools, principles of DevOps
• Any experience on Vertica/Snowflake/TimescaleDB/Clickhouse/Greenplum
• A strong understanding of SQL, star schema, dimensions and dimensional design
• A strong experience on ETL tools, data integration and data migration design.
• Proactive attitude, sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
• Advanced in English both verbal and written