BettingJobs are working with an Online Gaming company who are looking to hire a Front-End Product Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking the brands and web sites to the next level, while working closely with the CEO, Head of design and other business stakeholders, they will create wireframes and detailed requirements for the frontend development team.
• Own the company’s website.
• Creative mindset to be able to evolve the sports user experience
• Work closely with the business to define new features according to marketing vision and strategy.
• Lead the creation of new brands from Product side:
• Work closely with the CEO and head of products to define new and unique Brands
• Work closely with the Design team to design the site navigation and create UI wireframes and user flows
• Create detailed user stories and follow up with the developers
• Verify and monitor the new sites
• Review, fix and improve the current sites.
• Conduct Competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to the sites.
• Maintain an interface with Key stake holders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the company management.
• At least 2 years of product management experience.
• Proven knowledge and experience in UI/UX design.
• Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
• Team Player
• Experience with Wireframing and design tools – an advantage.
• Experience in the gaming industry – a must.