BettingJobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator who are looking for a UI Designer to join their team in their London office (Hybrid).
Reporting to the Global Manager of Creative Services, the UI Designer is responsible for conceptualisation and implementation of user interface designs that support and align with the group product strategy.
Must have a proven track record in delivering high quality outputs on a consistent basis, possess expert-level design capabilities, and demonstrate an ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to create interfaces that delight customers while advancing business objectives.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Receive and fulfil project briefs from UX team and other stakeholder groups in a timely fashion
• Develop complete design packages for handover development teams, including (but not limited to) renders, style guides, fonts, icons, assets, etc.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Establish and promote web/UI design guidelines, best practices, and standards
• Accept constructive feedback on work from project stakeholders and rapidly iterate in a collaborative manner
• Be a great team player within an agile team environment, collaborating closely with developers, UX designers, product owners, and stakeholders alike
• Adhere to brand architecture by ensuring designs conform to guidelines set out by Design and/or Marketing teams
• Conduct user research and incorporate user feedback into design concepts
• Work effectively in all situations, both autonomously within the Product Delivery team and in collaboration with other teams and departments
• Maintenance of good customer relationships with internal departments. Work accurately, independently, and as part of the Product Delivery team to very strict deadlines and even stricter quality standards.
• Provide input on new processes to streamline Product Delivery team workflows
• Continually keep yourself current with the latest design trends, and share your observations with UI, UX, and Design team members as appropriate
• Perform and support other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
• A strong understanding of user interface design best practice
• Degree level qualification in design related subject(s)
• Demonstrated ability to work on small, focused teams to complete critical milestones under pressure with tight deadlines
• A team player who loves to collaborate and bounce ideas off other creatives - you understand that giving/getting feedback is crucial in your development and growth
• First class verbal and written communication skills are essential as you will be required to convey concepts and ideas effectively to multiple teams
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum 3 years experience in intermediate or senior designer roles
• Demonstrable UI design skills, backed by a strong portfolio of works
• Experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, stakeholders, etc
• Experience within the gambling/betting industry is preferable
• Should demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, including Figma, Sketch, Abode Creative Suite, or other UI related software/tools