BettingJobs is working with an exciting iGaming operator who are searching for a new HR manager. The position can be fully remote based or in one of their office locations in Curacao or Bulgaria. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
- Own the company culture and promote their company values across the organisation.
- Liaise with specialist recruiters to help us acquire talent for senior and mid-level positions.
- Recruit entry level positions in Curacao and Europe via LinkedIn and local recruitment firms.
- Run and promote the internal recruitment scheme.
- Identify and implement employee benefits packages suitable for the company employees across the globe.
- Identify an appropriate HR management system to manage the administration of new employees from initial application to assigning employment contracts.
- Develop an onboarding process for new entrants to the business to provide them with the information and training required to hit the ground running.
- Manage the required compliance checks for new employees as set out in the Ontario license.
- Create a structure and process for performance management of employees including periodic assessments.
- Support local managers in the management of staff including advice on employee relations and managing absence and discipline.
- Create internal HR policies for employees across the globe.
- At least three years in a HR management role.
- Experienced at recruitment new employees and working with specialist recruitment agencies.
- Ideally experience in recruiting in different regions and countries.
- Knowledge of implementing and administrating a HR admin system such as Personio.
- Experience of employee relations, managing performance and implementing HR policies, ideally across different regions.
- Experience in the betting and gaming industry would be helpful but is not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at different levels of the organisation.
- The ability to take the initiative to shape and direct new projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills ideally with English as a first language.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills and experience in creating and implementing new structures and processes.