BettingJobs.com are working with a B2B sports technology company who are currently seeking an Operational Account Manager. The successful candidate will be someone with a sports trading or analytical background, with exceptional communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple internal departments.
• Assistance in setting up an optimised odds’ configuration, customised to suit the requirements of each Operator.
• Ongoing trading discussions which include liability optimisation, player profiling, risk/trading strategies, competitor analysis.
• Regular onsite and online training delivered to the Operator for the purpose of optimizing the use of tools.
• Evaluation of business strategy and advice to help succeed.
• Ongoing support in monitoring Bookmaker KPIs (margin, rejection rate, tournament performance, etc.) and providing suggestions on achieving optimal results.
• Escalate the Operator’s requirements to other SR departments and encourage the client to use new functionalities.
• Prepare reports and undertake administrative tasks as delegated by Senior Operational Account Managers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years’ experience with analytical/trading roles within the sports betting industry, (preferably for an Asian facing Sportsbook).
• Flexible with work shifts. The successful candidate will be required to cover shifts during evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
• Proficient use of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
• Fluent in Mandarin and English (both written and spoken). Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Collaborative team player, ability to work well with others and have the confidence and integrity to earn internal team's confidence quickly.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments and ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships.
• Willing to travel both domestically and internationally, as assigned by the Senior OAM for Asia
• Basics of SQL would be preferential but not essential
• The ability to communicate in an additional Asian language.