As a Sr. Product Manager, you will support the design, development, and vision formulation for an established and licensed Dutch online casino brand. You will give data-driven insights and designs to maximize engagement and retention in a player-focused environment.
You will partner with internal partners at the online casino to ensure the product strategy, creative vision, and casino experience are fully optimized while looking for new opportunities to grow player engagement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Collaborate with UX and visual designers to transform bold concepts into refined, well-scoped features.
• Business Opportunity Analysis - Find opportunities and develop supporting materials with quantitative and qualitative-driven insights, advocating for creative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Competitive Intelligence - Perform detailed analyses of competing launcher applications, including feature sets, content offerings, and general UX.
• Data Analytics Initiatives - Find new ideas to A/B test to further the growth of the online casino ecosystem.
• Performance Tracking - Monitor performance to understand trends, retention, conversions, and engagement of the online casino players.
• Be The Product Expert - Understand the player journey and create best-in-class solutions, ensuring key selling features and product info is represented accurately in the platform with a strategic lens towards improving comprehension, conversion, and player satisfaction.
• Player Champion - embody the "player" view internally, driving a fan-first viewpoint across the org and post-launch product plans; ensure that the player's voice helps drive the brand’s direction.
• Expertise in collecting and analysing feature performance through advanced analytics, tracking KPIs, and deep analysis of user behaviour and intent.
• Data-driven attitude that can understand our player base and market trends and translate them into business opportunities.
• Proven ability to generate innovative ideas and solve complex problems.
• Familiarity with behavioural economic concepts, data analysis, UX/UI, and A/B testing.
• Ability to balance a data-driven attitude with creative problem-solving while maintaining a player- focused perspective.
• Exceptional business judgment with a strategic and analytical attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to articulate complex ideas and influence others.
• Certified Scrum Product Owner or similar product-focused certification. Key Attributes:
• Ability to be a self-starter and individual contributor on the team
• Ability to communicate well in both small and large groups
• Comfortable with giving and receiving candid feedback
• Solid understanding of the latest gaming systems and industry trends.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task with demonstrated performance managing multiple projects simultaneously.