Betting Jobs is currently working with one of the leading bookmakers in the Turkish market to add a Head of Marketing with 5+ years' experience in the market to their team. The role will be ideally based in London, but can consider remote-based with travel to the office.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Responsibility for acquisition channels such as Affiliate Marketing, SEO, TV Streamers, Casino Streamers, Forums, etc.
• Heading acquisition campaigns.
• Source volume media opportunities through direct publisher deals, networks, media exchanges, email and lead generation providers etc.
• Evaluate and negotiate CPM/CPC/CPA and hybrid structures.
• Work with Acquisition and Conversion teams to deliver effective creative that drives excellent CTR and conversion metrics.
• Establish an accurate, consistent and insightful level of reporting to demonstrate performance and efficiency of all campaigns.
• Additional focus on longer term customer value through metrics.
• Manage direct day to day relationships with 3rd party Media agencies.
• Support Social Media initiatives as required to drive fan numbers through paid media on Social platforms.
• Manage SEO and Social Media campaigns.
• Managing a team of 5 people.
• Responsibility for the development and implementation of brand promotions and campaigns.
• Responsibility for metrics such as revenues per user, cross-sell opportunities, user active days, revenues per session, session duration, attrition rates and other relevant KPIs agreed with the Board of Directors.
• Advice on brand strategy and attributes.
• Identify and present opportunities for retention and cross-sell.
• Monitor competitors and react to threats.
• Focusing on market trends across devices with emphasis on multi-platform.
• Devise and deploy campaigns aimed at dropped basket, reactivation, upsell and cross-sell.
• Advice on product and monetisation strategies.
• Responsibility for the development and implementation of promotions and campaigns.
• Manage the communications strategy, content and delivery.
• Prepare business requirements for the development of in-house technology.
• Advice on third-party technologies where appropriate.
• Test and improve campaigns and creatives.
• Advise on monetisation strategy.
• Monitor player metrics.
• Devise strategies, plans and tactics to improve the overall performance.
• Devise strategies, plans and tactics to convert users to other products.
• Responsibility for player value and yield.
• Advise on product design, UI, UX and other features.
• Responsibility for the development and implementation of a loyalty scheme across all brands and products.
• Monitoring, analysis and maintenance of the loyalty program.
• Responsibility for improvement of margins and increase in revenues per customer as a result of the loyalty scheme.
• Brief, review and deploy creative work, copy and terms for the loyalty program.
• Analyse and improve conversion rates per channel, creative and campaign.
• Devise and deploy campaigns aimed at signup, first deposit, subsequent deposits.
• Brief and appraise creatives.
• Manage a team across several of the Group’s locations.
• Recruit, train, appraise and retain staff.
• Devise, measure and monitor KPIs and personal development plans.
• Leading and inspiring the Retention Team to execute first class retention strategies and methodologies across the company.
• Participate in the yearly budget planning for the Group.
• Analyse past performance of bonuses and campaigns to propose and manage future ones.
• Prepare budgets for campaigns, schemes, initiatives, incentives and other marketing activities.
• Responsibility for reporting against retention and company KPIs to the Board of Directors.
• Analytics and reporting on the whole customer lifecycle.
• Reporting on attrition rates, conversion rates, lifetime value, campaign outcomes, bonus ROI by channel, customer segment and engaging the wider business in retention activity and informing the business on the insights and ROI driven from the strategies.
• 5 years’ proven managerial experience at Senior level in the Turkish betting market.
• Educated to degree level in ate least one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business, Mathematics, Statistics.
• Extensive experience and understanding of online gaming marketing.
• Highly creative with a visionary approach to marketing.
• Proven experience and knowledge of CRM systems.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of retention tools and initiatives.
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment.