Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming marketing services company based in Malta who are looking for a Finance Executive to join their team.
Our clientworks with some of the largest brands in our industry, where they aim to deliver excellence in the lead generation space. Their expertise involves performance marketing that attract new customers though PPC, social media marketing, comparison sites and affiliation.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, have an ability to take initiative and be good at prioritising tasks.
- It requires someone who is highly skilled and interested in analyzing numbers, making complex sales reports and works well in Excel.
- It also involves monthly data extraction and data entry - where someone meticulous, organised and with attention to detail is a good fit.
- A strong ability to take charge and meet recurring deadlines, as well as a positive attitude and team spirit will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
The role is based in Malta with a hybrid setting.
To fit this role, you should have the following experience and skills:
• Knowledge of record keeping, accounting software and data entry
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, organizing data and creating complex reports
• Strong attention to detail, especially in numbers and calculations
• Excellent at planning, organising and prioritising tasks
• Have a diligent approach to repetitive work
• Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
• Team player with a solution-oriented mind
• Ability to multitask
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
• iGaming experience is a bonus
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Extracting data from multiple financial systems
• Creating monthly reports through the collated data
• Calculate accuracy of database information
• Research, track and restore accounting issues and discrepancies
• Manage complex manual calculations
• Assisting with reconciliations
• Posting journal entries
• Issuing of sales invoices
• Client and internal stakeholder communication