Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming company who are based in Malta and London. They are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team in Malta to help them grow their business.
They are looking for a Commercial Executive/Manager with excellent understanding of the iGaming casino industry. Your main tasks will be to represent the company by managing their current portfolio of clients, as well as creating new commercial opportunities with prospective clients, where you encourage engagement by introducing services. The main goal is to build long term relations that drive lucrative sales for both parties.
You will be working closely with the marketing team, as well as the internal support teams. Your responsibility will include both joint clients and your own clients, as well as the results of their campaigns.
- Create and grow long term opportunities with current partners
- Negotiate new business deals with current partners
- Proactively drive and manage the complete commercial process from identifying prospects and opportunities with new partners, onto onboarding them
- Manage and grow marketing activities from start to finish, including setting up accounts, handling budgets and ensuring performance
- Take accountability for marketing ROI and targets
- Competitor Analysis and keeping up to date with industry trends and tools
- Monitoring partner progress, traffic volumes and revenue, activity reports and analysis for partners.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams for visuals, creatives, placements and promotions
- Attend relevant conferences and trade shows globally to represent and promote the company, network, and identify new business opportunities
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in Commercial or Business development roles within iGaming
- Strong sales, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, be a social networker and flexible to situations
- Well organised, methodical with numerical and analytical skills
- To have experience of marketing models such as Affiliation, PPC
- To have experience of different commercial models such as CPA, Hybrid, Revenue Share
- Excellent communication skills
- To be fluent in English
- To be proactive in creating opportunities, and taking own initiative but at the same time be a team player