BettingJobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator who are looking for a PPC/SEO Executive to join their team in their Gibraltar office.
You will be joining a growing Digital Marketing team in a competitive industry, working alongside the PPC Manager & SEO Manager. The split of Pay Per Click to Search Engine Optimisation may vary depending on projects and capacities such as covering important sports betting events & seasonality etc. From this role, you will operate across different territories, and in different products.
This role is great for an early career PPC/SEO Executive to broaden and grow their knowledge in search engine marketing dealing with both the paid and organic side of search.
• Carrying out assigned tasks on various platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads and Apple Search), and managing the organic search.
• Tracking and reviewing PPC campaigns and identifying opportunities for growth.
• Working within budgets for marketing activities.
• Reviewing and improving SEO performance (technical and on-page).
• A/B testing strategies, Landing pages etc. on Google ads.
• Dealing with multiple stakeholders from managers, and internal teams to external agencies.
2+ years experience in a similar role.
• Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and SEO.
• Have updated knowledge of the latest technology and best practices for PCC/SEO.