BettingJobs are working with a B2B micro betting company who are currently looking for a Director of Account Management. The successful candidate will ensure the success and growth of the existing clients & partners.
• Take ownership of accounts and manage their onboarding, success, retention, and renewal process.
• Create and implement an account plan to ensure ongoing success.
• Consult regularly with clients to earn their trust, fully understand their needs, and create product solutions that fit their needs.
• Act as the internal stakeholder for all clients and partners - you’ll work with Sales, Product and Technical teams to deliver results.
• Develop expert level knowledge of Sports products, competitors and market needs to clearly understand and communicate sports strengths and differentiation.
• 3-5 years of client facing experience in SaaS business.
• Previous experience in sports technology, sport sponsorships, sports media or sports betting is preferred.
• Exceptional project management and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical client & partner personnel.
• Self accountable (especially important in our current remote working environment).
• Team player with a strong ability to work cross functionally.
• An innate ability to translate Customer KPIs and feedback to influence product development with internal stakeholders.
• Successful candidate will be innovative, persuasive and have a genuine curiosity in each client’s business.
• Comfortable ‘managing up’ and working in collaboration with leadership to grow the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.