BettingJobs are working with a B2B sports technology company who are seeking the hire of a Front-End Developer to join their Belgrade hub. Our client support more than 100K transactions per second combined and are working for much more because they aim to be one of the top e-gaming and betting software development companies recognised worldwide for adding the most value to its partners.
For this reason, they are looking for software engineers who are enthusiastic about building modern, resilient, and scalable applications. They need their engineers to be versatile, capable of mentoring and enthusiastic about taking on new challenges as they continue to push technology forward. They are product-oriented engineers with a growth mindset. Their products need to handle data at a vast scale and extend well beyond betting and gaming.
They are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, data processing & storage, security, UX/UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and grows every day. They are curious problem solvers; collaborate, communicate, share knowledge and technical ideas, and thrive together.
• Working collaboratively with product owners and other engineers to create the best product for your customers within the next application.
• Ensuring operational excellence of your services / applications.
• Understanding how the business works and how products add value to your customers.
• Learning and sharing experiences on new technologies and trends and how you can leverage them in current and future products.
• Collaborating and sharing knowledge with others across the group.
• Exhibiting passion and showing commitment to drive change.
• Expert on VB6 / VB.NET
• The work language is English, so it is important to have good level both written and spoken.
• Experience on PL/SQL
• Knowledge of C++.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.