The Country Manager will be the primary growth driver in the Canadian market. The CM will be the company's most senior resource in the market, in a role responsible for developing, driving, coordinating, executing, and following up on the strategy for the market in an effective manner. The role will be responsible for leading and coordinating all resources supporting Canada, directly as well as indirectly, including managing the local team and partners and working closely with the headquarters to successfully implement the company's growth plans.
What's in for you
● P&L ownership and responsibility for the market to ensure delivery of results in accordance with the set budget and targets as well as weekly and monthly reporting.
● Spokesperson in the market and main contact person for Canadian operations and product development.
● Ensure smooth flow of information and communication between local and HQ teams.
● Overall site, customer experience ownership, and customer satisfaction for the company
● Maintain in-depth knowledge of the market including competitive and regulatory environment.
● Conduct and/or coordinate market research, business plan preparation, budget, and go-to-market
● Align with Marketing Manager and HQ on the country marketing strategy and local brand
positioning and ensure it is in accordance with P&L.
● Overview marketing budget allocation in close cooperation with Marketing Manager and HQ.
● Ensure compliance of all activities with input from the local Compliance manager, including
responsible gaming activities.
● Responsible for the team structure, recruitment, and retention.
● Ensure the local team is working according to the campaign planning process,
contributing with campaign ideas, marketing briefs, and campaign review deliverables.
● Overview of the local content strategy and provide guidance to local content execution.
● With the support of central analysts and the BI team, follow up and analyze all the marketing
activities to make sure they are in line with budgets and targets. Ensure clear reporting and action
plans to counter any failing results.
● Use international best practices and share local best practices to work towards improving the overall marketing and CRM execution, making sure we use our learnings in the best way across markets.
What you'll bring
● Min. 3 years of experience in a similar position ideally in the online gambling industry.
● Proven success managing a P&L and a team.
● Proven experience in budget forecasting and implementation.
● Experience in working in an international environment across locations, teams, and functions.
● Good understanding and experience in Marketing and CRM.
● Good understanding and experience in the Canadian online market and consumer behavior.
● Stakeholder management skills and experience working as a stakeholder, specifying
requirements across the company in a positive, collaborative and performance-driven way.
● Customer-focused, passionate, hands-on, and excellent executor, with a strong business and
● Strong leadership, cooperation, and analytical skills.
● Strong team player.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Excellent command of English. Knowledge of French will be considered a plus.