BettingJobs is working with a leading iGaming operator seeking to expand its LATAM operations with an experienced Country Manager for Brazil. This role can be remote.
Leading the local team, product and commercial initiatives, the Country Manager will also work across all teams in the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Group Director, and working closely on the day to day with the customer’s Managing Director, the selected person will be responsible to:
• Define and communicate the local market/regional strategy, commercial and product offering for your assigned market, continuously monitoring competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics a required.
• Work with marketing teams to define a marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix to drive mass market player acquisitions while providing a healthy ROI and establishing the brand. Extending market distribution via affiliate partnerships.
• Formulate and implement operational & tactical plans with Central Service Departments, ensuring robust financial control systems, and that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by all who work across the team supporting the Market/Region.
• Closely monitor financial results against plans/budgets, optimising accordingly and providing regular reports to the Senior Management Teams.
• Work with Business Intelligence team to ensure player behaviours and any unique market insights are understood and direct optimization of strategy and tactical plans.
• Work with the Product team across the full player user journey, establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention and yield.
• Manage all above the line marketing activity and the commercial and contractual relationship with local marketing Media, PR & Creative agencies.
• Provide leadership and direction to cross functional teams while working with other Regional Directors/Manager, Product/Business Owners and cross departments to capture and optimize synergies
• Manage Market annual budget planning and assist with quarterly business reviews and revenue forecasting
• Establish additional market led operational processes, reporting and analytical requirements
• Experience in a similar role, in Brazil, within the iGaming Industry
• Intricate Knowledge of and experience operating in the Brazilian market
• Ability to analyse data and quickly take action and drive change to achieve goals and targets
• Strong commercial acumen
• Effective at nurturing and maintaining highly productive working relationships
• Someone who strives to lead by example and take pro-active steps
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Excellent English