A leading iGaming group are looking for a Swedish SEO Specialist to contribute the Affiliate side of their Swedish business in Malaga. This role can be based in Spain as an employee, or remotely as a contractor from elsewhere in Europe.
What you'll do
The SEO Specialist (Swedish speaking) reports to the SEO Manager and works closely with marketing, performance optimization, product, business, and development teams to ensure optimal web positioning for multiple web properties in various different affiliate marketing channels across the globe.
• Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases
• Create Weekly KW reports & KW Progress Reports
• Continuous monitoring of search metrics in order to be proactive in decision making
• Assist in various data reporting and analysis requests within the Digital Marketing team, as well as other internal teams as needed
• Apply on-page SEO optimization by fixing/improving published content: filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags
• Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
• Assist in preparing Backlink audits and fixing errors found in Google Search Console
• Discover & evaluate organic competitors and prepare Content Gap Analysis reports
What you'll bring
• Demonstrated experience as a content production expert operating within a medium- to large-scale Marketing organization
• Working knowledge of SEO tools, website standards, usability testing, website reporting tools, and web analytics
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console • Working knowledge of WordPress and/or HTML/CSS
• Eagerness to learn more about analytics tools such as: SEMRush, AHREFS, LinkResearch Tools, ScreamingFrog, Moz and other tools for organic traffic measurement
• Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends
• A passion for internet performance marketing
• Exquisite attention to detail, but not to the level of “paralysis by analysis”
• Goal-oriented approach
• Functional knowledge of Excel
• Full proficiency in both Swedish and English.