Betting Jobs is working with a major player in the B2B Sportsbook Software industry who are looking towards newly regulating markets in Asia.
To support their continued growth and ambitions, they are currently looking for an Japanese Sportsbook Consultant to join their global team spanning 3 continents.
Job Title: Japanese Sportsbook Consultant
Location: Japan ideally – remote option
The role of the Japanese Sportsbook Consultant is to develop new and existing business opportunities to increase the company’s B2B income.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Japanese Sportsbook Consultant will develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts and encourage the business growth through continuous improvements in B2B product and services.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and competitor’s product portfolios, provide regular insights and requirements to continuously improve the company’s product offering
• Provide updated market trend information, competitor analysis and reports to the management and relevant business units
• Obtain customer feedback on products features and service quality, make regular reviews and introduce changes with internal teams to continuously improve the business offerings
• Develop and grow the customer portfolio of the company’s B2B business, expand the brand’s footprint in the global B2B market
• Build and maintain excellent rapport with external clients, internal stakeholders and teams
• Work with marketing and product teams to raise the brand awareness and presence in the industry
• Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities
• Identify, negotiate and secure business opportunities to grow the business
• Track and monitor the business metrics on client accounts and produce regular reporting on the business performance
• Produce and deliver clear business development plans and forecasts
• Perform other related duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
• Native Japanese speaker
• Self-Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, develop and implement ideas into new opportunities;
• Substantial experience gained through a Business Development or related role
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent the organization to potential partners and clients, as well as listen and respond to stakeholders
• Excellent business acumen
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and collaborative environment
• Minimum 5 years of working experience with the online sports betting industry
• Flexible to travel