Very happy to share that BettingJobs are currently working as recruitment partner with a young, exciting, energetic company who are the regulated Swiss market digital business of a land-based casino group backed in Geneva. This particular company are the first online casino created in the French speaking part of Switzerland since November 2020.
They are currently seeking to hire an experienced CTO; someone confident, with a keen eye for detail, who can solve problems, handle multiple deadlines, and is happy to help others.
What this company can offer you?
Joining a growing company that is evolving all the time, giving you the opportunity to better your professional self, hone your skills and gain new ones.
Being surrounded by a group of bright, motivated people, who are a friendly, straightforward, and working in a naturally fun, relaxed, and collaborative environment in beautiful Geneva!
As the department head, you will help to lead the Infra/DevOps team, scale their operations, bring in the best practices of the industry, and improve standards and SLAs to overcome the challenges ahead.
This job would be reporting directly to the Director and is a combination of technology management, people management, and strategic management.
Work as a team member, and as a team leader:
- Show a profound and deep-rooted interest in the company’s customers and colleagues to identify and understand the issues which affect them, and drive satisfaction and costs. Be a customer-focused ambassador, ensuring that the team understand their part to play in achieving strategic objectives.
- Be the DevOp/Infra champion for the team: enable their work, growth, and strategy (technical vision, leadership and mentorship) bringing in new standards, technologies and constantly pushing the tech stack forward.
- Lead a team to manage the overall IT operations: form a team of data engineers, analytics engineers, and data scientists. Be responsible for technical leads, provide mentorship, advice, and guidance. Develop and grow a diverse team through effective recruiting, mentoring, coaching, and retention strategies for key talents, ensuring a strong team where all feel heard and engaged.
- Develop and implement appropriate performance and data management systems across the organization.
- Work closely with other product owners, leads and story owners to design features, prioritize tasks, define the Definition of Done, and monitor daily progress with clear metrics and reporting such as burn down charts.
- Be responsible for all technical decisions.
- Set the strategy to build an amazing reputation and create a strong community within the company.
- Provide guidance and be a point of contact for daily business tasks. Help departments use technology profitably.
- Drive the inter-disciplinary software engineering inside of the organization.
Skills required (ideally):
- Good command of Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, LESS, SAFE or others is mandatory for what we are set out to do.
- Knowledge of standards such as ISO27001 and process frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT and others will help you navigate your environment.
- Implement and support tools like JIRA, Confluence, XS WORK TEAMS, Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent communicator and mature leader: someone that knows how to achieve success and buy in through influence.
- Experience in chairing meetings and facilitating teams sourced from multiple departments/disciplines. The ability to interpret technical jargon and communicate an understanding to business stakeholders.
- Knows API’s and has experience building digital products that utilize them.
- Strong mobile architecture experience.
- Drive demos, training, and documentation to support the projects
- Knowledge of building backend services and designing and maintaining databases
- 5+ year-experience in one or more of the main technologies we use: React.js, Node, HTML/CSS, Postgres, Web API, Git or understanding of other major programming languages or frontend technologies such as Java, C#.
- Proven experience of vision execution and long-term roadmap implementation.
- Experience in delivering and embedding strong and resilient digital strategies which benefit customers.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage a budget and comprehend financial statements and accounts.