BettingJobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator who are looking for a Head of Gaming and CRM to join their team in Bogota, Colombia.
• Reporting to the Commercial Director, this is a role for a heavy-weight online gaming professional with a strong commercial acumen, at least 4-5 years of iGaming experience, able to lead large commercials, with a drive to get things done.
• You are comfortable and eager to take responsibility for Key Performance Indicators, with an ability to report and present effectively to C level management. Namely revenues, deposits, player activity, bonus costs, retention, VIP activity and turnover.
• You are a strong leader; you believe in the power of teams and capable of driving the commercial agenda.
• You believe in the use of data as a way of prioritizing tasks and determining focus areas. You will encourage close collaboration with the analytics team to measure and optimize the product performance/funnel, customer journeys and campaigns.
• You are highly operational, willing to get their hands dirty and with an attention to detail.
• Reporting to the commercial director for LATAM, you will have full ownership of key commercial metrics namely product revenues, player activity, turnover, deposit levels, customer lifetime value and hold. You will support the Commercial Director in the pursuit of financial KPIs through planning and execution of customer monetization planning and execution.
• You will lead and manage the gaming team responsible for primarily Casino, Sportsbook and CRM across all key regulated markets and jurisdictions in LATAM. The team is responsible for driving tactical and strategic customer monetization across all markets, product verticals and value segments. The skills of the team include casino, sportsbook, VIP, CRM and content management together with end-to-end execution of campaigns and communications.
• Ensuring alignment with the product development and marketing departments to ensure consistency in message, and alignment with external marketing comms and new product releases. Your team will be responsible for the growth of the various brands, ensure appropriate brand led content is created.
• You will be a senior figure within the commercial organization, able to manage, coach and lead the team effectively whilst keeping clear processes and responsibilities in place.
• Ensuring that adequate reports of all content live across the Regions and Brands are kept, and that it meets the needs of the multiple stakeholders it will serve from compliance and commercial teams.
• Responsible for supporting internal teams in all aspects of executing content for new site launches, new markets, site migrations and product features.