BettingJobs is working with a leading iGaming operator and supplier seeking to expand their Training and Development team with an experienced “Senior Trainer”.
This role can be based in Malta or London.
The Senior Trainer will primarily be responsible for the delivery of live trainings and workshops for the company’s global training activities.
• Facilitation and delivery of our live trainings to a global audience through a variety of delivery methods
• Support the mapping, design and development of new programmes in a blended style, ensuring consistent, flexible and creative delivery methods are utilised
• Establish clear learning objectives alongside key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts for every training
• Work with the wider training team to create training materials and assessments to support all trainings, constantly upgrading and improving on pre-existing content, all of which support the achievement of the learning objectives
• Liaise with Subject Matter Experts and departmental Training Coordinators regarding instructional design
• Develop robust live training preparation procedures, including the organization and holding of preparatory test sessions for each training
• Engage training participants by incorporating high quality and well executed interactivity into sessions that helps embed learning
• Design and apply assessment tools to measure training quality, effectiveness, impact and outcomes aligned to each level of Kirkpatrick’s model of training evaluation
• Monitor and review the progress of participants in training and work with the team and managers to identify further training needs where they exist
• Support and feedback to SMEs or other team members who may be facilitating live training, using your facilitation experience to guide others
• Alongside our training coordinators, handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
• Stay current on trends in training design and methodology to constantly seek ways to enhance the quality and impact of training sessions at the company
• Effectively collaborate with others in the Training and Development team to continually raise the standard of training across the organisation
• Build and maintain strong relationships with attendees, line managers and other stakeholders
• Perform other training related duties as assigned
• Exceptional facilitation skills with a professional certification in training facilitation or similar
• Exceptional planning and organizational skills
• A great communicator able to quickly build relationships and trust
• Technologically capable and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint, and Webinar platforms
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Bachelors degree or 3+ years of experience with instruction or training.
• Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
• Knowledge of training methodologies and competency assessments
• Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
• Experience in sportsbook industry would be considered an asset