Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming Social Casino Games Provider who have people working remotely all across Europe. They are looking for a Game Designer to work remotely in Europe.
• Designing in-game economy, features, mechanics, game logic.
• Preparation of design documentation (GDD).
• Closely cooperate with designers and artists, developers, animators, and tech writers.
• Analyzing the evolution of defined metrics to spot both, monetization bottlenecks and facilitators, and suggest game design improvements or enhance the customer experience accordingly.
• Analysis of functional launch results, key metrics, the formation of conclusions, and improvement plans.
• Search and generation of ideas for improving the product
• Identification of game problems and implementation of solution scenarios.
• Mobile games market research.
• Tracking game trends
• General experience in the position of a game designer 2+ years
• Experience in free to play games and with slot games
• Experience in implementation and successful launch of core-features
• Understanding of the development cycle and key product metrics
• Strong analytical and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them
• Experience in balancing virtual products – identifying needs, relationships, life-cycle, and streams of availability
• The ability to formulate the expectation of product changes and further analysis of the results
• Experience in the design of in-game economics and the formation of game design documents
• Experience in creating looped user journeys (understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game)
• Solid Game Designer, with proven expertise/knowledge of game mechanics, level design, game balancing, UI/UX, successful game business models, monetization psychology and strategy, game reward systems, retention strategy
• Confident user of MS Excel, basic knowledge of Unity 3D
• Knowledge of English Intermediate and higher
Nice to have:
• Experience in prototyping +
• Portfolio of active games +
• Mentoring and leadership experience in the game design community +