BettingJobs are working with an established iGaming Social Casino Games Provider who have people working remotely across Europe.
• Defining the virtual products and their statistics with the development team;
• Identifying the potential sale drivers for the different product categories in the game economy, defining the key points of exposure for those drivers;
• Balancing the needs for those virtual products, their relation, life cycle, and their streams of availability;
• Regularly provide user feedback and stat/price point tuning to the development team based on play-testing, both during game development and post-release;
• Analyze the evolution of the metrics you defined to spot monetization bottlenecks and facilitators.
• Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design, understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game;
• Strong econometrics skills;
• Statistic knowledge, able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its economy design;
• Strong marketing knowledge, ability to formulate adequate selling strategies to improve financial performance;
• Understanding of client/server architecture and data collecting pipeline and mining.
• Graduate degree in Economics or BA preferably specialized in Marketing or Strategic direction;
• Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English, concise writing skills; Mastery of Excel;
• Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market, both web-based and on smartphones;
• Passion for games on all existing formats.