BettingJobs are currently seeking a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) for a leading Sportsbook in Eastern Europe.
The CCO will be responsible for driving business growth, developing and implementing the strategy that will optimise growth both across the product offering and geographically.
The role would ideally be suited to an individual with a comprehensive knowledge of the global gaming industry and an in-depth knowledge of the landscape across Eastern Europe.
• Develop and implement the strategy for growing sales across retail and online channels.
• Create the business development plan in line over overall company objectives.
• Outline directives and informing departmental managers of overall strategy ensuring they are committed to shared goals
• Organises activities within the business units or product lines and within geographic areas. Defines priorities. Controls the progress and quality of performance.
• Direct, organise and co-ordinate overall working of the business departments.
• Prepares departmental budgets and sets sales targets. Identifies major competitors, potential customers, trends, and developmental opportunities.
• Reports periodically on progress and results, analyses developments and makes recommendations.
• Represents the company and maintains a high level of contact with key external stakeholders.
• Manages, supervises, appraises and motivates employees.
• Decides on training and devises possible employee development programmes.
• Serves as chairman of the regular work meetings.
• Experience in a senior commercial role with a sports betting operator
• Proven experience in developing and executing commercial development strategy
• In-depth knowledge of both online and retail sports betting
• Excellent knowledge of the gaming market in Eastern Europe
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent the organization to potential partners and clients, as well as listen and respond to stakeholders
• Excellent business acumen
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and collaborative environment