BettingJobs are working with an established iGaming/sportsbook operator who are currently looking for a Social Media Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the company’s social strategies across branded properties, with a special focus on the Canadian market and North American sports. This is a role for someone who is both creative and analytical as you will work hand in hand with the content marketing team to ensure a constructive feedback loop on the most engaging content on social media. Based in Toronto.
• Perform an audit of the current social media presence and prepare an expansion & improvement plan
• Develop and execute social media elements of the company’s B2C marketing strategy, with special focus on Canada.
• Utilise Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, social media management tools and internal software to produce reports and provide insight into the performance of social media.
• Liaise with the content marketing team on the existing roster of external content contributors that can be featured on social media and show the ROI
• Ensure that all media activity adheres to the company’s Brand Guidelines and relevant regulation and legislation.
• Collaborate with the wider marketing department including Country Managers to implement a localised social media strategy across target regions.
• At least 7+ years’ experience in a content and social media focused role within a marketing team.
• 2+ years within the sports betting and gaming industry.
• Experience in leading teams is a plus.
• A deep understanding of social media reporting tools