BettingJobs are working with a licensed bitcoin gambling operator who are looking for a Crypto Community Manager. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, talented, and driven community and social media manager to join a fast-paced and diverse team of crypto and sports enthusiasts. The right candidate will immerse themselves within the crypto communities, proactively contribute to driving conversations and help develop the brands reputation on the community front.
● Help drive general brand reputation and help to control how the company brand is seen on multiple different community platforms
● Manage a team of moderators for multiple community channels like Twitter and Discord
● Find ways to build up organic conversations and discussions on community boards
● Propose and drive new channels where we can develop the communities
● Work with multiple internal teams to develop monthly social calendars and create automated methods of social posting
● Build up positive branded sentiment and help reduce negative branded sentiment
● Develop an engaging content marketing plan and editorial calendar
● Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
● Plan and execute community initiatives and programs including running polls, community competitions and promotions
● Monitor competitor community behaviour
● Work with journalists and PR to help build up positive brand recognition
● A proven track record of building up and managing a community
● Fluent or native English speaker
● Ability to manage multiple freelancers and team members
● Natural copywriting and editing skills
● Ability to develop creative community campaigns
● Proficient in project management skills, including the use of Google docs to manage and share work with wider team
● An interest in cryptocurrency and the natural curiosity around blockchain and related topics
Nice to have skills:
● Experience with Canva, or other asset designing software
● Experience working with iGaming or crypto communities
● A dynamic, collaborative, fun, yet challenging work environment.
● Attractive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● A state-of-the-art entertaining floor, including a fully stocked bar, pantry and gaming consoles.
● Onsite company gym along with showers and changing rooms.
● Expensed weekly team lunches and a monthly entertainment allowance.
● Company events, including Christmas and Summer parties and beach BBQs.