Betting Jobs are working with an exciting company who provide several services to the iGaming industry. They are based in Spain but also have a presence in South America! They are looking for a Frontend Architect to join their growing technical team.
What you will be doing....
This client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Frontend System Architect to join their international team. You’ll be part of the solutions team responsible for the full technical supervision of the company's software applications and services. You'll work closely with product owners, frontend and backend architects, and developer teams to support the delivery of modern and scalable frontend solutions.
• Define technical specifications and requirements for frontend application.
• Design and implement Proof of Concepts
• Design implementation guides, execution plans, adaptation strategies of new technologies
• Mentor and support frontend developers to apply best practices across various frontend projects
Knowledge and skills you need to have:
• At least 3 years of experience working in an architect/management role
• Solid experience in designing and implementing modern full-stack solutions
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
• Knowledge in build tools, preprocessors, and task runners (Rollup, Webpack)
• Solid knowledge of one of the most popular front-end frameworks (Angular/React/Vue.js)
• Experience with isomorphic applications (SSR, SPA)
• Experience with unit testing libraries/frameworks (Jest, Mocka, testing-library, Puppeteer)
• The ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries.
• Experience working in Agile environments
• Upper intermediate English level
Bonus points for the following:
• Experience with Web Components (Svelte, Stencil, Lit elements, Native JS)
• Experience with Visual Test Drive Development tools (such as Storybook)
• Experience with Performance Testing
• Experience with at least one of the popular cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean)
• Autonomy and responsibility
• Taking ownership of problems